What are Chakras?
The seven chakras are the centers in our bodies in which energy flows through.
Blocked energy in our seven chakras can often lead to illness, so it's important to understand what each chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely. Here's our quick summary:
1. Root Chakra
Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
- Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
- Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money and food.
- Location: Lower abdomen, about two inches below the navel and two inches in.
- Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure and sexuality.
- Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
- Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Location: Center of chest just above the heart.
- Emotional issues: Love, joy and inner peace.
- Location: Throat.
- Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings and the truth.
- Location: Forehead between the eyes (also called the Brow Chakra).
- Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom and the ability to think and make decisions.
- Location: The very top of the head.
- Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality and pure bliss.
2. Sacral Chakra
Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra
Our ability to be confident and in control of our lives.
4. Heart Chakra
Our ability to love.
5. Throat Chakra
Our ability to communicate.
6. Third Eye Chakra
Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
7. Crown Chakra
The highest chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
Spiritual Teacher session can be preformed remotely or in person if locally.
A spiritual teacher helps you build a solid foundation by:
- Teaching you how to listen to your own intuition.
- Teaching you how to take yourself more seriously
- Teaching you how to create momentum and consistency
- Teaching you about divine masculine and feminine energy
- Teaching you how to become more balanced and fulfilled
A spiritual teacher sees and holds the vibration of where you are going for you. A spiritual teacher empowers you to look within so that you may heal from the inside out.
Questions to ask yourself...
- What would life look like if you were happy?
- What would life look like if you were proud of yourself?
- What would life look like if you decided to start living?
- What would it looked like if you loved your job and going to work everyday?
- What would life look like if you were true to yourself?
- What would life look like if you loved yourself?
- What would life look like if you liked who you saw in the mirror?
- What would life look like if you were in a happy and healthy relationship?
- What would life look like if you stop believing in the negative beliefs that are holding you back?
- What would life look like if you learned to forgive yourself and others who have hurt you?
- What would life look like if you had an abundance of money flowing to you easily and effortlessly?
- What would life look like if you discovered your passion or life purpose?
- What would life look like if you revamped your lifestyle and let go of all the bad habits that are holding you back?
- What would life look like if you became more organized and productive?
- What would life look like if you cleaned the clutter up in your life?
- What would happen if you started talking to yourself with love and kindness?
My goal is to coach you on how create balance in your life. Your life is meant to be great. Together we will create that life. When we work together, I’ll provide you with clear, easy-to-do action steps. First, I’ll gain an understanding and awareness of your challenges and/or reasons why you’re stuck. Then we’ll join forces and focus on implementing an effective breakthrough strategy for achieving your goals.