What are Chakras?
The seven chakras are the centers in our bodies in which energy flows through.
Blocked energy in our seven chakras can often lead to illness, so it's important to understand what each chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely. Here's our quick summary:
1. Root Chakra
Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
- Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
- Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money and food.
- Location: Lower abdomen, about two inches below the navel and two inches in.
- Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure and sexuality.
- Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
- Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Location: Center of chest just above the heart.
- Emotional issues: Love, joy and inner peace.
- Location: Throat.
- Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings and the truth.
- Location: Forehead between the eyes (also called the Brow Chakra).
- Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom and the ability to think and make decisions.
- Location: The very top of the head.
- Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality and pure bliss.
2. Sacral Chakra
Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra
Our ability to be confident and in control of our lives.
4. Heart Chakra
Our ability to love.
5. Throat Chakra
Our ability to communicate.
6. Third Eye Chakra
Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
7. Crown Chakra
The highest chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
The soul to soul process can be preformed remotely or in person. It is important to share what your intention is for our session together. During this process the healer and the client communicate on a soul to soul level. The healer goes to the Source to bring the message. This process is to get to the root cause of the problem and release anything emotional blocks that are holding the client back from living authentically to who they truly are.
This method can help find out the cause for an illness or the reason for the situation or condition a person is experiencing. The cause could be a trauma from childhood, some experiences from a previous life, our resistance to accept some situation, or our struggle to transcend the limitations of some of our belief systems; it could be anything. Through symptoms our body is trying to communicate with us.
This healing process awakens the mind and balances the bodies chakras. This is a space of pure love and truth. The best part about this is the client recieves the information they need first hand not what someone is telling them they need.
People have experienced seeing images of people they may have been mad at in the past. Sometimes a person may continue to circle around over and over again because they haven’t learned the Karmic lesson with them yet. Some clients have seen symbols, colors, images and have heard exactly what they need to do so they that they can release the patterns that are keeping them stuck.
The healer goes to the Source that opens up a doorway to the person receiving the healing. These messages could be life changing and transforming; they bring peace and calmness to the client.
DISCLAIMER. The Soul to Soul process is a powerful healing tool and a complement to conventional medical care. It is not a replacement for medical/mental health therapy and Nicole Pulvermacher is not a medical doctor or licensed therapist. If you choose to use these techniques for any of your own emotional and physical issues, you are taking responsibility for your own well-being and release The Healer's Wings and owner Nicole Pulvermacher of all liabilities for any effects resulting from using The Emotion Code. If you are on medication, do not stop taking it without consulting your physician.