What are Chakras?
The seven chakras are the centers in our bodies in which energy flows through.
Blocked energy in our seven chakras can often lead to illness, so it's important to understand what each chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely. Here's our quick summary:
1. Root Chakra
Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
- Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
- Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money and food.
- Location: Lower abdomen, about two inches below the navel and two inches in.
- Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure and sexuality.
- Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
- Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Location: Center of chest just above the heart.
- Emotional issues: Love, joy and inner peace.
- Location: Throat.
- Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings and the truth.
- Location: Forehead between the eyes (also called the Brow Chakra).
- Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom and the ability to think and make decisions.
- Location: The very top of the head.
- Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality and pure bliss.
2. Sacral Chakra
Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra
Our ability to be confident and in control of our lives.
4. Heart Chakra
Our ability to love.
5. Throat Chakra
Our ability to communicate.
6. Third Eye Chakra
Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
7. Crown Chakra
The highest chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
How much would feeling emotionally balanced in an instant be worth to you? It's time to say good bye depression and unhealthy patterns once and for all. It's time to jump off the feedback loop of rinse and repeat and into serenity.
How it Works:
- 1. We identify the current issue. If you are unsure of the exact issue, no worries, intutitivly we will uncover it together.
- 2. We will trace back to the root cause of the pattern.
- 3. I will tap into your energy field and release trapped emotions from all roles envolved in that experience. Usually their will be 3 people. The victim, victimizer and the observer.
- 4. Next, I will vibrationally override your lower vibrating emotions by pulling down the opposite high vibrations.
- 5. We will check for any limited beliefs that are auto pilot and rewrite another story.
- 6. You will learn what a trigger is and how to look inside to resolve it.
- 7. You will learn how to trace back family patterns and how to correcth them.
We are like computers downloading information 24/7. Not only do we have a thought processers we also carry emotions that are a vibration. Thoughts are electric and emotions are magnectic.
Let me share an example with you on how this effects you. Example: In your last relationship your partner cheated on you. You eventually ended it and healed your heart the best you knew how. Now, you're ready for the next relationship.
You meet this amazing person... you swear he/she is the one. Until one day something happens that triggered that same feeling as when your ex-cheated. Maybe it was just a comment, or a quick hanging up of the phone. Suddenly everythng around you starts to spiral out of control. You're lashing out on the people closest to you. That feeling of bliss is gone. A trigger can be anything that causes an emotional charge.
This could have been prevented had you have had a Quantuam Healing Session or even better took in upon yourself to invest in the time to take a workshop to learn how to create a new life that releases you of lifetimes of patterns.
We are multidimensional beings opperating simoutaniously so why not allow this current life to be the very best it can be. Stress free and full of love. It is important to understand the this is a spiritual process, to heal mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. To connect back into alignment with the God-Source that is waiting for you.
DISCLAIMER. Quantum Healing in Parallel Universes is a powerful healing tool and a compliment to conventional medical care. Nicole Pulvermacher is not a medical doctor or licensed therapist. If you choose to use these techniques for any of your own emotional and physical issues, you are taking responsibility for your own well-being and release Nicole Pulvermacher and The Healers Wings from of all liabilities. If you are on medication, do not stop taking it without consulting your physician.